When someone has suffered Personal Injury, many questions come up. We have videotaped Zanck, Coen, Wright & Saladin Attorney Carolina Schottland PC’s answers to those common Personal Injury questions!
Here are the links:
- When Will I Get Money for My Personal Injury Case? After Car Accident
- Should I Get a Personal Injury Attorney after a Car Accident?
- Personal Injury, Can I Handle a Case on My Own?
- How Does An Attorney Get Paid on a Personal Injury Case?
- What if I Don’t Have Insurance and I Have Been in a Car Accident?
- I’ve Just Been in a Car Accident, What Do I Do First?
- Car Accident, Can I Get the Other Person to Pay Damages?
If you are looking for a McHenry County attorney to help you with your Personal Injury case, please contact our Crystal Lake, IL law firm at 815-459-8800.